ATRACT is looking for personalities who enjoy their job and do it with passion and heart. We look forward to receiving your speculative application.
As a crew scout, you are a freelancer for our start-up and can actively participate in the further development of our community!
You have the following characteristics:
- Excellent self-organization and self-motivation
- Enjoying getting to know new people
- Good communication skills
- Familiarity with MS Office and social media (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn etc.)
- Very good knowledge of the national language in order to be able to communicate with the applicants
- Good knowledge of English and, ideally, also good knowledge of German
- Ideally experience in the tourism / hotel industry
- Acquisition and support for applicants
- Job advertisements in recruiting and social media channels to address applicants from your home country (supported by ATRACT)
- Pass on information on ATRACT competently
- Conduct job interviews (in person or via video conference) using the ATRACT guidelines
- Participation in the expansion and development of the network / cooperation in the respective country in coordination with the ATRACT office
- Accompanying the ATRACT applicants until they arrive in Austria
- Assistance with travel planning for applicants
- If necessary visiting tourism / hotel management schools to present the ATRACT program
- If necessary participation in job / tourism fairs in your country
Of course, ATRACT provides you with a marketing budget for your activities.
We offer you an attractive commission fee based on the applicants you have placed.
Have we sparked your interest? Then please contact us by email at email@example.com (contact person: Pia Hernegger)